On October 27, 1955 the Baptist General Convention of Oregon-Washington authorized the creation of the Northwest Baptist Foundation and elected its first Board of Directors.
May 4, 1956 Articles of Incorporation accepted by State of Oregon.
1957 First church loan approved to the First Southern Baptist Church of Moses Lake, Washington.
1964 Hyde Church Loan Fund established by Homer and Lula Mae Hyde of Friona, Texas (Former Associational Missionary, Omer Hyde’s parents.)
1968 Harry Bonner elected as the first full-time Executive Director
1980 The first Charitable Remainder Trust created
1983 The Foundation exceeds $1 million in assets
1990 The Foundation exceeds $5 million in assets
1996 The Foundation exceeds $10 million in assets
1996 The Foundation and Convention relocates to Vancouver, WA
1998 The Foundation exceeds $15 million in assets
1998 First staff attorney employed
1999 The Foundation receives approval to issue Charitable Gift Annuities
2001 The Foundation exceeds $20 million in assets
2002 The first Gift Annuity with the Foundation issued
2003 Full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) employed
2004 The Foundation becomes a member of Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
2005 The Foundation exceeds $25 million in assets
2008 Full-time Family Financial Planner employed
2009 The Foundation exceeds $39 million in assets